The ACVS Practice Partners Program offers an enhanced, unique opportunity for Diplomate-affiliated practices and hospitals to take advantage of benefits designed specifically to heighten awareness of their practices and hospitals to encourage distinctive quality of care by practice and hospital staff.
By participating in the ACVS Practice Partners Program with an annual fee of $4,000*, your practice or hospital can anticipate a rewarding year, while supporting the mission of ACVS — excellence in training and research.
All Practice Partners receive as a benefit of their partnership:
- Surgery Summit registration benefits:
- Complimentary registration for three employees (valued over $1000)
- Unlimited complimentary registrations for all technicians
- Complimentary registration for a referring veterinarian
- Advance opportunity to select Surgery Summit sponsorship
- Complimentary employment advertisements on the ACVS website
- “A Team Approach to Veterinary Surgical Care” brochures and “What is a Diplomate/Surgical Specialist?” posters to educate the public about board certification
- Prominent recognition as a Practice Partner:
- A Practice Partner plaque recognizing annual participation
- ACVS website, with a link to your practice’s or hospital's website
- Cut to the Point(CTTP), the monthly Diplomates’ e-bulletin
- Highlighted Practice Partner status for each Diplomate employee in the online Find a Veterinary Surgeon directory
- Surgery Summit Final Program & Exhibits Guide and a prominent display
- Practice Partner name badges for all Surgery Summit attendees from your practice or hospital
*Practices and hospitals with multiple locations under the same ownership receive a special reduced fee amount for the additional Practice Partner locations. The fee for each additional location is $3,000 and each location receives the complete set of benefits.
For additional information, please contact Tracey Delaney, Administrative Assistant, at 301-916-0200 x101 or email@example.com.
2019 ACVS Practice Partners
Updated February 8, 2019
Bay Area Veterinary Surgery
BluePearl Veterinary Partners, LLC
Chesapeake Veterinary Surgical Specialists
Edinger Surgical Options, Inc.
Fox Valley Animal Referral Center
MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets
Northlake Veterinary Surgery
Ocala Equine Hospital, P.A.
Pet Specialists of Monterey
Del Rey Oaks, CA
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital
Southern Regional Veterinary Specialists
Valley Central Veterinary Referral & Emergency Center
VCA Animal Specialty Group
Los Angeles, CA
Veterinary Specialty Center
Buffalo Grove, IL
Veterinary Surgical Centers